Friday, June 1, 2012

The Marilyn Monroe Buildings ...

The call came and we jumped at the chance!  It was a challenge and a thrill for Darren and team to design the staging of a suite at 60 Absolute, in Mississauga.  The buildings, stylishly called The Marilyn Monroe Buildings, are breath-taking from the outside.  We equally wanted to make this unit, breath-taking on the inside!


We feel we accomplished our goal by thinking outside the box; like using only the center piece of a large sectional as the sofa in the living room.  We also used punches of colour and texture to create a luxurious feel but keeping the space open and airy, by using glass and reflective pieces throughout.  A hint of teal on an ottoman, grabs your eye, as you walk into the unit!


Architectural wall pieces add depth and interest to a otherwise dull wall.  


Continuing the same colour throughout the space brings unity and flow.

We loved our time at Absolute.



Photos Taken by Rodrigo Fernandez from RF-Media/www.rf-media.com

4 comments:

  1. It was my pleasure to discovered your post and I am glad that I visited you work. Marilyn Monroe was one of the legend when it comes in acting.singing,dancing etc. that's why I am very happy to see this post. I will refer this also to my mother and she will definitely love it. A lot of thanks.

    Braxton |condo units for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great post and a nice blog I've seen, I really like this condo especially the style very light. The ambiance is very relaxing as well and knowing that the building is name to one of best singer Marilyn Monroe it is an honor to post on this blog. Wishing that I could see this kind of condo in Philippines. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning condominium building. As I look into its features, I find it truly impressive. :)

    condo philippines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this condo is very impressive and beautiful. It is a great pleasure to have a unit here not only because the place and the environment. It is also because this building name after the popular Marilyn Monroe. Anyway it was a great honor to drop by here. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete