Monday, November 5, 2012

Testimonial : 16 Yonge Street ...



"Toronto Condo Staging was instrumental in helping me sell my condo quickly and at a very competitive price!


16 Yonge Street, Toronto

Lucie and her team did an amazing job getting my condo ready to sell. I hadn't done any renovations or upgrades since I moved in over 6 years ago.  So, in order to be competitive and to increase my chances of a quick sale, I knew I needed some help.  Lucie was able to assess my apartment and recommend the most cost-effective improvements that would optimize my return on investment.  Lucie also made use of a lot of my existing furniture, and complement it with some nice upgrades and designer touches to really set the place off. 


The results were incredible!  My plain, cluttered bachelor apartment had been transformed into a beautiful, chic model suite!  The first time I saw the fully staged apartment, I actually thought to myself,  "Wow, if I was a potential buyer I would definitely make an offer on this place!"


Toronto Condo Staging was very professional, courteous and reliable. They managed the entire staging/renovating process from start to finish: coordinating with the Contractors, the Real Estate Agent, and even the Concierge to book the elevator.  They took care of everything!  I have nothing but good things to say about their services and I would highly recommend Toronto Condo Staging to anyone.  Having your condo staged with Toronto Condo Staging is definitely worth it, because it works!


Bottom line: if I hadn't contacted them, my condo would likely still be on the market today."


Shawn Kehoe
Montreal

If you need help like Shawn did, call today for your free estimate!  We are happy to help you!


Follow us on Twitter and on Facebook!  There you will find great info, links and quotes from our clients.  We are continually posting new pictures of our staging jobs on our Facebook page too.

Contact us at 416-829-9298 or info@torontocondostaging.com


 

2 comments:

  1. In today's economy, owning a home in Toronto has become a more affordable option than ever before. With low interest rates and declining prices, it's a good time to buy Condo in Toronto.

    Toronto Condominiums

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today condos are becoming a sign of upscale lifestyle. Condos provide luxury, comfort and attracting amenities. Condos are more affordable than to buy a bungalow.

    Condo Renting Services Toronto

    ReplyDelete